Caring Bucyrus Attorney Helps Clients Plan for the Future
Reliable Ohio lawyer offers comprehensive assistance with estate planning and elder law matters
Planning for your future and your family’s financial security can seem like a daunting task, and therefore easy to put off. However, it’s never too early to work with an attorney and get the ball rolling. At Eyer Law, Ltd. in Bucyrus, I take time to understand my clients’ concerns and objectives and represent individuals throughout North Central Ohio in estate planning and elder law issues. With extensive experience and knowledge of state and federal law, I am skilled at constructing detailed and effective strategies to help my clients achieve a wide range of goals. Whether you want to create or update a will, need guidance on the probate process or wish to protect your assets from Medicaid Spend Down rules, I will help you make sound decisions.
Reputable counselor works to build and sustain client relationships
I want my clients to feel supported and educated and offer the following to accomplish that:
- A hands-on approach — My clients are more than just a file number, and I work closely with each one, so they know what to expect and are aware of any progress on their case.
- Preparation for life changes — Part of arranging your affairs is acknowledging that life changes are coming, and I guide clients through many different phases of transition.
- A track record of successful decisions — Using detailed and effective strategies, I have produced positive outcomes for many clients dealing with a variety of complex circumstances.
Failing to plan for your future financial and personal needs can create significant legal complications for you and your loved ones. I have helped countless clients establish a robust legacy and will thoroughly address all your legal concerns.
Astute advocate delivers attentive and compassionate representation to North Central Ohio residents
I am committed to providing informative and dependable legal services and represent North Central Ohio residents in the following areas:
- Estate planning — There are several measures you can take to manage your wealth and to provide for your loved ones after your death. I am skilled at developing thorough, effective estate planning strategies that help you protect your assets and address matters involving guardianship and conservatorship over a loved one.
- Probate and estate administration — After a loved one dies, I assist executors and administrators of the estate with navigating the probate process.
- Elder law — Figuring out how to pay for assisted care is a big concern as you get older. I am extremely knowledgeable in all areas of elder law and help clients plan for these costs, and potentially qualify for government assistance, as well as offer advice on long term care planning and qualifying for Medicaid.
Properly planning for your future is more complex than filling out a few online forms. Regardless of your goals and situation, I will give you the tools and resources you need to protect your interests.
Contact a respected Ohio law firm to schedule a free initial consultation
At Eyer Law, Ltd., I help clients understand their options and represent individuals across North Central Ohio in estate planning and elder law matters. Call 419-834-2193 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Bucyrus office.